Friday, March 1, 2013

Wingmen Incorporated is here!

Dear Whomever is bored enough to read this,

It's here!  Wingmen Incorporated is now available.  Below is the trailer to the film.  Check it out!


Wasn't that just hilarious?  No?  Yes it was, screw you.  All kidding aside, if you think that trailer looks funny then feel free to go to www.wingmenincorporated.com and pick up a download of the film for $2.99 (film only) and if you enjoy the film I urge you to pick up a copy of the DVD that's loaded with bonus material.

Also recorded the first Moped Jones Drunken Podcast tonight, should be available soon.  I will let people know as soon as it's available. I like to think it turned out pretty funny, especially the unexpected phone call we got during the show.

Jason W. Schaver
Moped Jones Entertainment

Click here to follow me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What the fuck is wrong with your parents?" just might be the theme of both of my children's lives. And I like the new logo.

    ReplyDelete