Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Drunken Podcast Episode 11 + some Butt Stuff!

Episode 11 of the Moped Jones Drunken Podcast


Episode 11 "highlights"...

(00:26) What we're drinking this week.
(02:09) Mailbag time!
(03:03) Update from "angry texts" story from Episode 10 (06:15)
(04:37) SONG OF THE WEEK: "Broken Feet" by Falling Through April (CLICK HERE to hear more!)
FTApic.jpg

(07:50) Dogs without leashes.
(10:35) Jason would rather fight a bear than have a bat swoop down at him.
(14:37) CLASSIC MOPED: Evan gets out of a ticket.
(20:01) MOVIE RECOMMENDATION: Super High Me (doc, 2007, comedian Doug Benson)
SuperHighMePoster.jpg

email: info@mopedjones.com
follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
Like us on facebook by CLICKING HERE



I am currently chugging away my upcoming comedy album Butt Stuff

buttstuff2234.jpg

It will be written within the next week and then recorded within the next two weeks. And should be released (for FREE on Bandcamp) on August 5th.

People have told me that I'm crazy for releasing my debut album for free. Honestly, I don't think anyone would pay for it. I'm a nobody. I want to get noticed. What better way to get people to notice you than by giving away your album for free? If they like it, they will become fans and hopefully check out my other stuff (films, albums, podcast, etc...) If they don't like it, then they never have to speak of it again. Hopefully people will enjoy it and share it with their friends. The main thing for me is exposure. I'd rather have 5000 people download the album for free than have 100 people buy it for $5. So for now, releasing a free album seems to be the way to go.

Butt Stuff will tackle the following topics: ex girlfriends, parents, space perverts, the truth about the N word, some politics, and of course, butt stuff.

I am also putting together a FREE music sampler of songs featured on the podcast. This will also be released on Bandcamp. It will be released on July 29th). It will feature great tunes used on the podcast + have some of the podcast's funnier moments peppered in. So be sure to look for that, again, it's FREE.

That's all I got for now. Be sure to check out the podcast. Great song this week by Falling Through April called "Broken Feet". Lots of laughs too!

Jason W. Schaver
Moped Jones Entertainment
www.mopedjones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment