Thursday, August 14, 2014

R.I.P Robin Williams + Episode 16

After a great weekend out in Chicago at a wedding for my girlfriend's friend, I was very saddened to hear about Robin Williams' passing. As an aspiring comedian (not to be confused with "inspiring", which is a grammatical error that annoys me greatly...) I viewed Robin Williams as one of those famous guys that I had always hoped I got a chance to work with, and possibly even be friends with.

Sadly, that will not be happening. This guy could do it all. He was one of the funniest people on the planet, yet could act the shit out of any dramatic script out there.


Moped Jones Drunken Podcast: Episode 16


Jason & Kate are back for Episode 16.

Episode 16 "Highlights"...

(00:27) - Jason learned a couple things about Kate this past weekend.
(02:08) R.I.P Robin Williams
(04:04) Jason tells a squirrel to not be a hero.
(05:19) MOVIE RECOMMENDATION: Good Will Hunting (Robin Williams, Matt Damon))
(06:02) Jason inaccurately describes the plot of Good Will Hunting.
(07:07) Clip From BUTT STUFF: Going Through the Drivethru/Ex Girlfriend's Nudes (CLICK HERE for more)
(11:12) SONG OF THE WEEK: "Ready Now" by Tape Waves (CLICK HERE to hear more!)
(14:50) Nazi Propaganda Dream Pop!
(15:23) Tony Stewart killed someone that should have stayed in his car.

EMAIL: info@mopedjones.com 

Email us your Top 5 Robin Williams movies and we will read them on the air next week. Or chime in on the Tony Stewart discussion. 



BUTT STUFF is coming along nicely. Just 3 tracks left (the closing track + 2 bonus tracks). It should be done within the next week. Then I will be promoting the shit out of it (and giving it away for free!). I feel the exposure I get from this will help me in the long run.

Kate starts school in a couple weeks. She is going to school to be a physical therapist, which just so happens to be the occupation of the main female character. Once she's back in the groove with school we will be starting our screenplay, I Don't Recall, back up and will have that finished by the end of the year. We'll start fundraising in late February, and hope to start shooting in July, August, and September of 2015.  Cannot wait to make this movie. It's going to be a blast.

I have been dieting like crazy to get in shape for this film. I got up to 250 pounds. But I weighed in at 238.8 today (in just two weeks!).  Kate has got me eating healthier. Rice tastes like shit. But everything else has been good. I am hoping to get down to 180 by June. No more fat funny sidekick for me. Time to be the handsome leading man (that is hilarious!). 

That's all I got for now.

Jason W. Schaver
Moped Jones Entertainment
www.mopedjones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment