Friday, September 12, 2014

20th Episode of the podcast + Download one of my films + bonus features FOR FREE

Hello,

Episode 20 of the Moped Jones Drunken Podcast is now upon us. But first, I have a free movie for you. It's my debut film, The Truth About Average Guys. It's a nifty little low budget comedy I shot back in the summer of 2008.





You can watch the trailer and the film for free. You can unlock loads of bonus material for the low low low price of ......signing up for my monthly newsletter. (you can unsubscribe any time, but hopefully you'll like what you see and will want to stick around and see where this comedy thing goes!)

If you like the film, please tell your friends about it. Well, maybe not all of them, but like the ones that might like R rated indie comedies.

That brings us to Episode 20 of the Moped Jones Drunken Podcast! Wow, have we been doing this for 20 weeks already?

20 episodes in. Things aren't going exactly how I thought they'd be. I have a different co-host now. Evan flaked after episode 8. Kate has been filling in nicely. At first she was a little reluctant to be part of this, but I think over the past 12 episodes she and I have gotten a lot better at co-hosting together. I think we have a pretty good thing going on.




"Highlights" from our 20th Episode...

(00:45) - FREE MOVIE + BONUS FEATURES (CLICK HERE)

(02:20) - Tales From The Line at Subway.

(09:11) - SONG OF THE WEEK: "Are You a Mirror?" by Quiet Company (CLICK HERE to learn more about the band)
quietcompany.jpg

(12:40) Kate and Jason nearly witness a wiener dog getting run over by a car.

(16:37) MOVIE RECOMMENDATION: Stranger Than Fiction (2006, Will Ferrell, Dustin Hoffman)
strangerthanfiction.jpg

EMAIL: info@mopedjones.com

Thank you for listening!

Jason W. Schaver
Moped Jones Entertainment
www.mopedjones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment