Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ep 26 + some news

Ep 26 is now up.



Kate is back for Ep 26 and joins Jason as they discuss Ebola/Fox News coverage, and play a couple of great tunes from an up and coming artist named Dustin Tebbutt. (go to http://dustintebbutt.com/ and check out all his music. He's incredible!) and for our Hulu Recommendation we have another great show that was canceled way too soon! 

EMAIL: info@mopedjones.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show was a little different this week. We kind of just riffed it more. Regular episodes aren't the most structured, but still are somewhat structured, this one had very little structure. Despite that, it was a lot of fun to record and I feel that shows in the episode. Overall I'd say it's  Top 5 episode.

As you may notice, the episode description is a lot smaller now. We did this b/c we were recently accepted onto Stitcher Radio.


 
 
We're also still available on ITunes if that floats your boat...
 

 

 
 

What else is going on?

I started a tumblr.

I have a main account for writing/comedy.  CLICK HERE

And I have another one for indie music. CLICK HERE

I am still going to try to post on blogger (at least once a week, maybe) but tumblr is where it's at. Hopefully some of you make the jump to tumblr if you haven't already. It's kind of like the best parts of Facebook and Twitter minus all the crap. The dashboard is a little wonky, but overall I am enjoying my time on the site and I hope my little blogs grow into powerful blogs. Blogs that are strong enough to take over a small island nation.

Thanks for reading!

Jason W. Schaver
Moped Jones Entertainment
www.mopedjones.com


No comments:

Post a Comment