Friday, October 17, 2014

Episode 25 + I Don't Recall update + more free stuff

Episode 25 of The Moped Jones Drunken Podcast is now up.



Episode 25 "highlights"

Jason is flying solo this week...

(00:39) SONG OF THE WEEK: Sleep My Troubles Out by You Me & Apollo (CLICK HERE to learn more about the band. CLICK HERE to see the video on Myspace, yes THAT Myspace......)
apollo77.jpg

.
(04:30) NETFLIX RECOMMENDATION: The Tick (Tick (TV series, 2001: Patrick Warburton stars in it. It was on Fox for a short time. There's 9 episodes. This show was hilarious so of course FOX canned it immediately.)
10The_Tick.jpg
.
(05:43) Studio Exec Rant
(07:21) I have this week off. THANKS OBAMA-CARE (seriously though, thank you for the insurance and the time off!)
(08:54) A Pearl by You Me & Apollo

Thanks for listening!

EMAIL: info@mopedjones.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had some time off this week (and also have next week off as well) so I have started working on I Don't Recall again. I wasn't going to start back up until November 1st, but decided since I have some free time right now that I should jump back into it. Kate and I had some ideas for the beginning and so I went back and completely revamped it. It's so much better now. I really love where this thing is going.

I was going to post a sample scene, but I think I'll hold off until next week's blog. I really don't have much else to talk about right now. Mainly just focused on getting this script finished. All of the pieces are slowly falling into place. I can honestly say I've never felt this optimistic about an upcoming project before.

Anyway, here's some FREE STUFF.  (all my films + my debut comedy album).

Jason W. Schaver
Moped Jones Entertainment
www.mopedjones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment